Friday, October 3, 2014

Financial Statement - Septemper 2014

These financial statements are one of the most important tools for personal finances. It's the ultimate way to see the overall picture of your financial situation. I want to improve my financials and the recepie is very simply: increace your incomes, decreace your expences and invest the surplus. My goal is to save at least 50% of my after tax income.

My Septemper income was very awesome. In fact i have ever had such a big monthly income before. The sad thig is that the main reason for high income was that i lost my primary job at the fire department and worked vey hard at my secondary job when i was day off. So the salary was significantly higher because the department paid me my last salary and i was almost all time at work. Right now i have worked  very little, so i'm scared about the next pay day at October. These are the feelings what i don't want to feel and that is one of the reasons i want to achive financial independency.

Cash Flow

I'm extremely satisfied on this months savings rate 73%, but unfortunately full-year savings rate is only 34%. Even thought i'm disappointed, perhaps i should be happy in view of that i was unemployed at two first moths on this year. Let's see how the rest of the year will go...

No comments:

Post a Comment